We are here to help
This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Email your questions or comments to support@Nerium.com. Your email will be responded to within one business day.
- What are your business hours?
We are available to help you with your order Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
- What if I wish to place a large order?
For bulk shipments in excess of 500 lbs, additional shipping options can be obtained via Customer Service at support@Nerium.com. Your email will be responded to within one business day..
- My credit card statement has a charge from Nerium Store on it. Who is Nerium Store?
Nerium Store is a trusted printing and fulfillment facility selected by your company to manage your online store.
- Can I change my Nerium Store order, now that it has been placed?
Changes cannot be made to your order once it is submitted.
- What is the currency price of items online?
- How do I pay for my order?
- When does my credit card get charged?
- What is a pre-authorization?
- Does my billing address have to match the address on file with the credit card?
- Shipping Transit Times
- Economy - 5 to 7 business days from product availability
- Ground - up to 4 business days from product availability
- 2nd Day - up to 2 business days from product availability
- Standard Overnight - 1 business day from product availability
- International Economy - Typically 7 to 15 business days from product availability (depending on country)
- International Priority - Typically 5 to 7 business days from product availability (depending on country)
- International Mail - 3 to 4 weeks from product availability
- Canada Economy - 5 to 10 business days from product availability
- Australia Economy - 7 to 15 business days from product availability
- UK Economy - 7 to 15 business days from product availability
*Transit times do not include order processing times*
- How long will it take to produce my order before it ships?
All items with current product availability will ship within 1-3 business days. However, all custom print items will take 3-5 business day to process. For example, if you choose expedited shipping of 2nd Day Air shipping - assume 3 to 5 business days to produce your order plus 2 business days for shipping. Custom Banners and non-inventory specialty items will ship within 7-10 days.
Same day shipping is available for in-stock non-customized products using expedited shipping service (Standard Overnight or 2Day) only if your order is placed by 12:00 noon CST.
If an item(s) is not available at the time your order is shipped, the item(s) will be removed from your order and the remainder of your order will ship. Please allow 1-3 days for order processing. We will send you an email notification upon shipment referencing those items that were shipped, as well as those item(s) removed. The amount originally authorized on your payment will be adjusted accordingly to only reflect those item(s) shipped.
Please call our support team to check on product availability and/or status of your order.
- Can I ship my order to my P.O. Box?
- Can I ship to more than one location on one order?
- Why didn't I receive my order this weekend even though I selected an expedited service?
- What is FedEx International Mail?
- How does FedEx International Mail work?
A FedEx courier will pick up your order and take it to a FedEx mail sorting facility. The postal agency sorts, stamps and transports your mail directly to the appropriate foreign postal authorities. The foreign postal authorities deliver your mail.
- Should I ship to my PO Box when using FedEx International Mail?
Yes, please use any address that can accept postal mail. If your destination cannot accept mail, then you will need to use your PO Box or another FedEx service.
- How long does FedEx International Mail take for delivery?
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order then 3-4 weeks for delivery. With any postal service, weather and customs may delay your order further. Use FedEx International Mail to send materials that are less time sensitive than those you would ship using FedEx shipping services.
- Will I receive tracking information if I ship with FedEx International Mail?
No, since your order will be shipped via the postal service, there will not be any tracking information.